This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ASUS WebStorage for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ASUS WebStorage from your computerASUS Cloud Corporation
. More information on ASUS Cloud Corporation can be seen here
. You can see more info about ASUS WebStorage at http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
. ASUS WebStorage is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ASUS WebStorage is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.48 MB (5749664 bytes) on disk and is labeled AsusWSPanel.exe.
ASUS WebStorage installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.13 MB (9569900
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (246.67 KB)
- ASUSWSLoader.exe (370.91 KB)
- AsusWSPanel.exe (5.48 MB)
- AsusWSService.exe (1.37 MB)
- gacutil.exe (88.50 KB)
- InstallAction.exe (342.41 KB)
- RegisterExtension.exe (10.00 KB)
- RegisterExtension_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (120.00 KB)
- AsusWSOOBE.exe (363.00 KB)
- ASUSWSDownloader.exe (89.00 KB)
This info is about ASUS WebStorage version 188.8.131.528
alone. You can find here a few links to other ASUS WebStorage releases:
...click to view all...
ASUS WebStorage is an application by ASUS Cloud Corporation. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall ASUS WebStorage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ASUS WebStorage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASUS WebStorage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS WebStorage". If it exists on your system the ASUS WebStorage app will be found automatically. When you select ASUS WebStorage in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASUS WebStorage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASUS WebStorage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS WebStorage.
8. After uninstalling ASUS WebStorage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS WebStorage which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS WebStorage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS WebStorage by ASUS Cloud Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS WebStorage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 12:32:22.767