ASUS VIBE is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ASUS VIBE from your computerEcareme, Inc.
. More information on Ecareme, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on ASUS VIBE at http://www.Ecareme.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserName VIBE\1.0.170 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove ASUS VIBE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UserName\UserName VIBE\1.0.170\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Vibe.exe is the ASUS VIBE's main executable file and it takes around 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ASUS VIBE. They take 5.80 MB (6082175
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fetcher.exe (32.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (436.53 KB)
- Updater.exe (104.00 KB)
- VIBE Main.exe (4.74 MB)
- VIBE Splash.exe (72.00 KB)
- Vibe.exe (444.00 KB)
This web page is about ASUS VIBE version 1.0.170
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ASUS VIBE:
...click to view all...
ASUS VIBE is a program by Ecareme, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase ASUS VIBE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ASUS VIBE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS VIBE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS VIBE". If it exists on your system the ASUS VIBE application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ASUS VIBE in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS VIBE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASUS VIBE:
- The software company is: http://www.Ecareme.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserName\UserName VIBE\1.0.170\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS VIBE.
8. After removing ASUS VIBE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS VIBE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS VIBE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS VIBE by Ecareme, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS VIBE by Ecareme, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS VIBE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 22:51:54.643