ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0
ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 from your PCASUS
. More information on ASUS can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Turbo Engine directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS Turbo Engine\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 657.76 KB (673546 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.02 MB (2121482
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Delay.exe (22.00 KB)
- DevInstall64.exe (622.50 KB)
- DevRemove64.exe (611.00 KB)
- Finish.exe (128.00 KB)
- Install.exe (15.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (15.50 KB)
This data is about ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 version 1.0
ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 is an application by ASUS. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0". The ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 by ASUS from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 by ASUS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Turbo Engine v1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:30:46.700