ASUS Security Protect Manager
This web page is about ASUS Security Protect Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ASUS Security Protect Manager from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. You can find out more on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ASUS Security Protect Manager can be seen at http://www.asus.com/
. ASUS Security Protect Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS Security Center\ASUS Security Protect Manager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ASUS Security Protect Manager's full uninstall command line is rundll32.exe. ASUS Security Protect Manager's primary file takes around 217.00 KB (222208 bytes) and is named ASPanel.exe.
ASUS Security Protect Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 417.00 KB (427008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ASTray.exe (10.50 KB)
- asghost.exe (54.50 KB)
- ASPanel.exe (217.00 KB)
- LDIF2REG.exe (69.00 KB)
- ItPackage.exe (20.00 KB)
- ASRunDll.exe (32.50 KB)
- ChnlTest.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110.23
of ASUS Security Protect Manager. You can find below info on other application versions of ASUS Security Protect Manager:
ASUS Security Protect Manager is an application released by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall ASUS Security Protect Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ASUS Security Protect Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ASUS Security Protect Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS Security Protect Manager". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Security Protect Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ASUS Security Protect Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ASUS Security Protect Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASUS Security Protect Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.asus.com/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS Security Protect Manager.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Security Protect Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Security Protect Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Security Protect Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ASUS Security Protect Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ASUS Security Protect Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS Security Protect Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-27 15:40:50.730