ASUS ROG Connect
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ASUS ROG Connect for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ASUS ROG Connect from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More data about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be read here
. Usually the ASUS ROG Connect application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS ROG Connect directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ASUS ROG Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RC TweakIt.exe is the ASUS ROG Connect's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.55 MB (3725984 bytes) on disk.
ASUS ROG Connect is comprised of the following executables which take 14.15 MB (14834512
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GPU TweakIt.exe (3.30 MB)
- RC BIOS FlashBack.exe (760.42 KB)
- RC BIOS FlashbackHid.exe (830.63 KB)
- RC Diagram.exe (850.63 KB)
- RC Poster.exe (774.63 KB)
- RC Remote.exe (778.63 KB)
- RC TweakIt.exe (3.55 MB)
- VGA Hotwire.exe (3.39 MB)
The current page applies to ASUS ROG Connect version 1.06.04
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ASUS ROG Connect:
ASUS ROG Connect is a program offered by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase ASUS ROG Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ASUS ROG Connect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ASUS ROG Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS ROG Connect". If it exists on your system the ASUS ROG Connect app will be found automatically. After you click ASUS ROG Connect in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ASUS ROG Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUS ROG Connect.
8. After removing ASUS ROG Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS ROG Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS ROG Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS ROG Connect by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS ROG Connect by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS ROG Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 21:02:03.613