ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control
You can find below details on how to uninstall ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Further information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be seen here
. The full command line for removing ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Aura.exe is the ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.55 MB (6865464 bytes) on disk.
ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control contains of the executables below. They take 22.21 MB (23286760
bytes) on disk.
- Aura.exe (6.55 MB)
- sendrpt.exe (589.58 KB)
- SplashAura.exe (1.06 MB)
- upload.exe (28.96 KB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.07.71
of ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control.
ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control is a program offered by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control". The ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control.
8. After uninstalling ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS ROG AURA Lighting Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 09:11:46.080