ASUS Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ASUS Manager from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. You can read more on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. or check for application updates here
. ASUS Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ASUS Manager is C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1565976 bytes) on disk and is called ASUS Manager.exe.
ASUS Manager contains of the executables below. They take 5.43 MB (5689960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsHKService.exe (220.30 KB)
- ASUS Manager.exe (1.49 MB)
- BackgroundWindow.exe (21.27 KB)
- CommandLine.exe (446.27 KB)
- LoadingAnimationWindow.exe (34.77 KB)
- SecureDeleteBackground.exe (504.27 KB)
- SecureDeleteWindow.exe (799.77 KB)
- UincodeCreateHelper.exe (11.14 KB)
- AsSecureAppcation.exe (211.30 KB)
- AsSecureAppcation.exe (274.30 KB)
- AsInstallationHelper.exe (20.27 KB)
- InstallDrive.exe (61.80 KB)
- Command.exe (447.80 KB)
- System56Link.exe (439.80 KB)
- Command.exe (444.30 KB)
- svchost.exe (22.80 KB)
- DeviceTool.exe (32.80 KB)
- DeviceTool.exe (34.30 KB)
This page is about ASUS Manager version 1.0.1
only. For more ASUS Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ASUS Manager is a program released by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ASUS Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ASUS Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASUS Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS Manager". If it exists on your system the ASUS Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ASUS Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ASUS Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS Manager.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ASUS Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-19 00:06:52.233