ASUS Manager - Power Manager
How to uninstall ASUS Manager - Power Manager from your PC
This info is about ASUS Manager - Power Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the ASUS Manager - Power Manager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Power Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for ASUS Manager - Power Manager is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 191.50 KB (196096 bytes) on disk and is named Power Manager_background.exe.
The executables below are part of ASUS Manager - Power Manager. They occupy an average of 191.50 KB (196096
bytes) on disk.
- Power Manager_background.exe (191.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS Manager - Power Manager version 2.01.05
alone. You can find here a few links to other ASUS Manager - Power Manager releases:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall ASUS Manager - Power Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ASUS Manager - Power Manager is an application by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove ASUS Manager - Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ASUS Manager - Power Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS Manager - Power Manager". The ASUS Manager - Power Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ASUS Manager - Power Manager in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASUS Manager - Power Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS Manager - Power Manager.
8. After removing ASUS Manager - Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Manager - Power Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Manager - Power Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Manager - Power Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS Manager - Power Manager by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Manager - Power Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:57:52.770