ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager\PC Cleanup folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup. The program's main executable file has a size of 211.30 KB (216376 bytes) on disk and is called AsSecureAppcation.exe.
ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.84 MB (1928064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SecureDeleteBackground.exe (504.27 KB)
- SecureDeleteWindow.exe (799.77 KB)
- UincodeCreateHelper.exe (11.14 KB)
- AsSecureAppcation.exe (211.30 KB)
- AsSecureAppcation.exe (274.30 KB)
- AsInstallationHelper.exe (20.27 KB)
- InstallDrive.exe (61.80 KB)
This page is about ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup version 1.0.1
alone. Click on the links below for other ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup versions:
...click to view all...
ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup is a program by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup". The ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup application will be found automatically. After you click ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Manager - PC Cleanup in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-19 00:06:52.223