ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II
ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager\Ai Charger II folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled Ai_ChargerII_TrayIcon(ASUS_Manager).exe and its approximative size is 290.80 KB (297784 bytes).
ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is comprised of the following executables which take 351.61 KB (360048
bytes) on disk:
- Ai Charger II_Popup_.exe (60.80 KB)
- Ai_ChargerII_TrayIcon(ASUS_Manager).exe (290.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01.13
of ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II. For more ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is an application marketed by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II program will be found automatically. After you select ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II.
8. After removing ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Manager - Ai Charger II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-06 16:31:15.660