ASUS GadgeTV is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ASUS GadgeTV from your computerASUSTek Computer Inc.
. More info about ASUSTek Computer Inc. can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\11\00\Intel32 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for ASUS GadgeTV is RunDll32. DotNetInstaller.exe is the ASUS GadgeTV's main executable file and it takes approximately 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) on disk.
ASUS GadgeTV installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.50 KB (69120
bytes) on disk.
- DotNetInstaller.exe (5.50 KB)
- ISBEW64.exe (62.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS GadgeTV version 1.3
only. Click on the links below for other ASUS GadgeTV versions:
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove ASUS GadgeTV from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASUSTek Computer Inc.\ASUS GadgeTV
ASUS GadgeTV is an application released by ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase ASUS GadgeTV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ASUS GadgeTV from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS GadgeTV or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS GadgeTV". The ASUS GadgeTV app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ASUS GadgeTV in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASUS GadgeTV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUS GadgeTV.
8. After removing ASUS GadgeTV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS GadgeTV that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS GadgeTV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS GadgeTV by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS GadgeTV by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS GadgeTV in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 06:15:02.957