ASUS Boot Setting
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ASUS Boot Setting for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ASUS Boot Setting from your systemASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be found here
. The full command line for uninstalling ASUS Boot Setting is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Setup.exe and it has a size of 55.00 KB (56320 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with ASUS Boot Setting. They occupy about 55.00 KB (56320
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ASUS Boot Setting version 1.00.21
only. For more ASUS Boot Setting versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ASUS Boot Setting is an application released by the software company ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove ASUS Boot Setting is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ASUS Boot Setting from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ASUS Boot Setting or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS Boot Setting". If it exists on your system the ASUS Boot Setting program will be found automatically. When you select ASUS Boot Setting in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS Boot Setting, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS Boot Setting.
8. After removing ASUS Boot Setting, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS Boot Setting that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Boot Setting with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Boot Setting by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS Boot Setting by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS Boot Setting supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:26:10.843