ASUS Access Point
ASUS Access Point is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall ASUS Access Point from your systemVirtual-AP.COM
. More info about Virtual-AP.COM can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.virtual-ap.com
if you want to read more on ASUS Access Point on Virtual-AP.COM's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName Access Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ASUS Access Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName Access Point\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled LaptopAccessPoint.exe and occupies 1.86 MB (1951232 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ASUS Access Point. They occupy about 2.59 MB (2712225
bytes) on disk.
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- LaptopAccessPoint.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
ASUS Access Point is a program offered by Virtual-AP.COM. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall ASUS Access Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ASUS Access Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS Access Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS Access Point". If it exists on your system the ASUS Access Point program will be found very quickly. When you click ASUS Access Point in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS Access Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASUS Access Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.virtual-ap.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName Access Point\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS Access Point.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Access Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Access Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS Access Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS Access Point by Virtual-AP.COM is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS Access Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-10 15:14:12.330