You can find below detailed information on how to remove AST-Test_Player 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AST-Test_Player 18.104.22.168 from your PCAST-Centre
. You can read more on AST-Centre or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on AST-Test_Player 22.214.171.124 at http://www.ast-centre.ru
. AST-Test_Player 126.96.36.199 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Ast-Centre\AST-Test_Player_4 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for AST-Test_Player 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Ast-Centre\AST-Test_Player_4\unins000.exe. AST-Test_Player 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 1.14 MB (1199343 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
AST-Test_Player 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 1.14 MB (1199343
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to AST-Test_Player 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
AST-Test_Player 126.96.36.199 is an application released by AST-Centre. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove AST-Test_Player 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AST-Test_Player 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AST-Test_Player 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AST-Test_Player 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the AST-Test_Player 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AST-Test_Player 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AST-Test_Player 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AST-Test_Player 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ast-centre.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ast-Centre\AST-Test_Player_4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AST-Test_Player 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing AST-Test_Player 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AST-Test_Player 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AST-Test_Player 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AST-Test_Player 188.8.131.52 by AST-Centre from your computer, we are not saying that AST-Test_Player 184.108.40.206 by AST-Centre is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AST-Test_Player 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-17 05:13:02.673