ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7
ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 from your systemASRock Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on ASRock Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\RapidStart directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ASRock Utility\RapidStart\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named AsrRapidStart.exe and it has a size of 2.11 MB (2217736 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7. They occupy about 3.24 MB (3401744
bytes) on disk.
- AsrRapidStart.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 version 1.0.7
ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 is an application offered by ASRock Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7". If it exists on your system the ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 app will be found automatically. After you select ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7.
8. After uninstalling ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 by ASRock Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASRock RapidStart v1.0.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:14:06.743