You can find below detailed information on how to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 from your systemASRock Inc.
. Open here
for more info on ASRock Inc.. Usually the ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.70 MB (4924000 bytes) on disk and is named AsrRgbLed.exe.
ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.47 MB (7831840
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- AsrRgbLed.exe (4.70 MB)
- wICPFLASH.exe (1.74 MB)
This info is about ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 version 1.0.22
ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 is an application released by the software company ASRock Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASRRGBLED v1.0.22". If it exists on your system the ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 application will be found very quickly. After you select ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASRRGBLED v1.0.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.22.
8. After uninstalling ASRRGBLED v1.0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 by ASRock Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:22:12.697