You can find below detailed information on how to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 from your systemASRock Inc.
. Open here
for more info on ASRock Inc.. Usually the ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.70 MB (4924000 bytes) on disk and is named AsrRgbLed.exe.
ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.47 MB (7831840
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- AsrRgbLed.exe (4.70 MB)
- wICPFLASH.exe (1.74 MB)
This info is about ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 version 1.0.22
ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 is an application released by the software company ASRock Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASRRGBLED v1.0.22". If it is installed on your PC the ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 app will be found very quickly. When you click ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ASRRGBLED v1.0.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.22.
8. After uninstalling ASRRGBLED v1.0.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 by ASRock Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:22:12.697