ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 from your systemASRock Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on ASRock Inc.. Usually the ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AsrRgbLed.exe is the ASRRGBLED v1.0.20's main executable file and it occupies about 4.66 MB (4889696 bytes) on disk.
ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 is composed of the following executables which take 7.44 MB (7797536
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- AsrRgbLed.exe (4.66 MB)
- wICPFLASH.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.20
of ASRRGBLED v1.0.20.
ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 is an application by the software company ASRock Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASRRGBLED v1.0.20". If it is installed on your PC the ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ASRRGBLED v1.0.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ASRRGBLED v1.0.20.
8. After removing ASRRGBLED v1.0.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 by ASRock Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 by ASRock Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASRRGBLED v1.0.20 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 19:22:52.677