ASIX UP v.3-15
ASIX UP v.3-15 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15 from your PCASIX s.r.o.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ASIX s.r.o.. Further information about ASIX UP v.3-15 can be found at http://www.asix.cz
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIX\UP folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIX\UP\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.13 MB (3287040 bytes) on disk and is called up.exe.
ASIX UP v.3-15 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.93 MB (4120350
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- asioinst.exe (57.00 KB)
- sendmsg.exe (18.00 KB)
- sendup.exe (20.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.78 KB)
- up.exe (3.13 MB)
- waitwnd.exe (16.50 KB)
This page is about ASIX UP v.3-15 version 315
ASIX UP v.3-15 is an application released by the software company ASIX s.r.o.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ASIX UP v.3-15 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASIX UP v.3-15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASIX UP v.3-15". If it is installed on your PC the ASIX UP v.3-15 application will be found very quickly. After you select ASIX UP v.3-15 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ASIX UP v.3-15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASIX UP v.3-15:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asix.cz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASIX\UP\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASIX UP v.3-15.
8. After removing ASIX UP v.3-15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASIX UP v.3-15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASIX UP v.3-15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASIX UP v.3-15 by ASIX s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that ASIX UP v.3-15 by ASIX s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASIX UP v.3-15 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:55:37.900