This page is about ASIST for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASIST from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "usaid_xa65-3447b520@@Controller.ASIST" is the full command line if you want to remove ASIST. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
The executables below are part of ASIST. They occupy about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
ASIST is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ASIST is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ASIST from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASIST or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASIST". The ASIST program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ASIST in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ASIST, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASIST.
8. After uninstalling ASIST, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASIST which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASIST using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASIST by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that ASIST by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASIST supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 22:56:08.157