This web page contains complete information on how to remove ASICAP 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ASICAP 18.104.22.168 from your computerZWO
. Open here
for more information on ZWO. You can see more info about ASICAP 22.214.171.124 at https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/
. ASICAP 126.96.36.199 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall ASICAP 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ASICAP 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 2.76 MB (2898416 bytes) and is called ASICAP.exe.
The executable files below are part of ASICAP 220.127.116.11. They take about 3.18 MB (3337717
bytes) on disk.
- ASICAP.exe (2.76 MB)
- ASICAP_upgrader.exe (313.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (115.02 KB)
This info is about ASICAP 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
ASICAP 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by ZWO. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall ASICAP 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ASICAP 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ASICAP 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASICAP 18.104.22.168". The ASICAP 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. After you select ASICAP 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ASICAP 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASICAP 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASICAP 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling ASICAP 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASICAP 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASICAP 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ASICAP 188.8.131.52 by ZWO from your computer, nor are we saying that ASICAP 184.108.40.206 by ZWO is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASICAP 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-30 13:31:28.793