This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ASICAP 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASICAP 126.96.36.199 from your computerZWO
. Further information on ZWO can be found here
. Click on https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/
to get more data about ASICAP 188.8.131.52 on ZWO's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ASICAP 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ASICAP.exe and its approximative size is 2.52 MB (2637296 bytes).
The executables below are part of ASICAP 220.127.116.11. They occupy an average of 2.93 MB (3074549
bytes) on disk.
- ASICAP.exe (2.52 MB)
- ASICAP_update.exe (311.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (115.02 KB)
The current web page applies to ASICAP 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
ASICAP 126.96.36.199 is a program released by the software company ZWO. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove ASICAP 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ASICAP 184.108.40.206 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ASICAP 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASICAP 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the ASICAP 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ASICAP 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ASICAP 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASICAP 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASICAP 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing ASICAP 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ASICAP 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASICAP 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASICAP 188.8.131.52 by ZWO from your computer, we are not saying that ASICAP 184.108.40.206 by ZWO is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASICAP 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:33:47.260