This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ASICAP 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASICAP 220.127.116.11 from your computerZWO
. Further information on ZWO can be found here
. Click on https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/
to get more data about ASICAP 18.104.22.168 on ZWO's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ASICAP 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ASICAP.exe and its approximative size is 2.52 MB (2637296 bytes).
The executables below are part of ASICAP 126.96.36.199. They occupy an average of 2.93 MB (3074549
bytes) on disk.
- ASICAP.exe (2.52 MB)
- ASICAP_update.exe (311.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (115.02 KB)
The current web page applies to ASICAP 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
ASICAP 220.127.116.11 is a program released by the software company ZWO. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove ASICAP 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ASICAP 22.214.171.124 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASICAP 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASICAP 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the ASICAP 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ASICAP 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ASICAP 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASICAP 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: https://astronomy-imaging-camera.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASICAP\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASICAP 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing ASICAP 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ASICAP 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASICAP 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASICAP 18.104.22.168 by ZWO from your computer, we are not saying that ASICAP 22.214.171.124 by ZWO is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASICAP 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:33:47.260