A guide to uninstall ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 from your PC
ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Pavle Gartner . Open here for more info on Pavle Gartner . Click on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info about ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 on Pavle Gartner 's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\ASCOM\Focuser folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\Common Files\ASCOM\Uninstall\Focuser\DSD AF2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. FocusSim.exe is the ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk.
ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk.
FocusSim.exe (124.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0 of ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0.
A way to remove ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 is a program by the software company Pavle Gartner . Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 app will be found automatically. After you click ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0:
The web site of the program is: mailto:email@example.com
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ASCOM\Uninstall\Focuser\DSD AF2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0.
8. After removing ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 by Pavle Gartner from your PC, nor are we saying that ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 by Pavle Gartner is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASCOM DSD AF2 v1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.