ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse
ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse from your systemDr. N. Schepanski
. More info about Dr. N. Schepanski can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mbs-essen.de
to get more facts about ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse on Dr. N. Schepanski's website. ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASA folder, depending on the user's choice. ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASA\unins000.exe. ASA.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.85 MB (1941504 bytes) on disk.
ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.49 MB (2611628
bytes) on disk:
- ASA.EXE (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (654.42 KB)
ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse is an application marketed by the software company Dr. N. Schepanski. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse or simply click the Search field and type in "ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse". If it is installed on your PC the ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mbs-essen.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse.
8. After removing ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse by Dr. N. Schepanski from your computer, nor are we saying that ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse by Dr. N. Schepanski is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASA - AltersStrukturAnalyse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 14:08:43.543