AS3 Personal Firewall
AS3 Personal Firewall is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AS3 Personal Firewall from your systemAS3 Soft4U
. Open here
where you can get more info on AS3 Soft4U. More information about AS3 Personal Firewall can be seen at http://www.software4u.tk
. Usually the AS3 Personal Firewall application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AS3 Personal Firewall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for AS3 Personal Firewall is C:\Program Files\AS3 Personal Firewall\uninstall.exe. AS3PF.exe is the AS3 Personal Firewall's main executable file and it takes close to 424.00 KB (434176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AS3 Personal Firewall. They take 507.55 KB (519732
bytes) on disk.
- AS3PF.exe (424.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.55 KB)
The current web page applies to AS3 Personal Firewall version 2.0
AS3 Personal Firewall is an application offered by AS3 Soft4U. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase AS3 Personal Firewall is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AS3 Personal Firewall from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AS3 Personal Firewall or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AS3 Personal Firewall". If it exists on your system the AS3 Personal Firewall program will be found automatically. After you select AS3 Personal Firewall in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AS3 Personal Firewall, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AS3 Personal Firewall:
- The publisher is: http://www.software4u.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AS3 Personal Firewall\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AS3 Personal Firewall.
8. After uninstalling AS3 Personal Firewall, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AS3 Personal Firewall that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AS3 Personal Firewall with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AS3 Personal Firewall by AS3 Soft4U from your PC, nor are we saying that AS3 Personal Firewall by AS3 Soft4U is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AS3 Personal Firewall supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:40:46.683