AS Magic Player 1.0.3
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AS Magic Player 1.0.3 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AS Magic Player 1.0.3 from your systemAS Magic Player
. More data about AS Magic Player can be seen here
. Please open http://magicplayer.acestream.org/
if you want to read more on AS Magic Player 1.0.3 on AS Magic Player's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ASMagicPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AS Magic Player 1.0.3 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ASMagicPlayer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the AS Magic Player 1.0.3's primary executable file and it occupies close to 69.28 KB (70947 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AS Magic Player 1.0.3. They occupy an average of 69.28 KB (70947
bytes) on disk.
This info is about AS Magic Player 1.0.3 version 1.0.3
AS Magic Player 1.0.3 is an application offered by AS Magic Player. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AS Magic Player 1.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AS Magic Player 1.0.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AS Magic Player 1.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "AS Magic Player 1.0.3". The AS Magic Player 1.0.3 program will be found very quickly. After you click AS Magic Player 1.0.3 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AS Magic Player 1.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AS Magic Player 1.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://magicplayer.acestream.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ASMagicPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AS Magic Player 1.0.3.
8. After uninstalling AS Magic Player 1.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AS Magic Player 1.0.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AS Magic Player 1.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AS Magic Player 1.0.3 by AS Magic Player from your PC, nor are we saying that AS Magic Player 1.0.3 by AS Magic Player is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AS Magic Player 1.0.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:59:18.723