You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ARhome for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ARhome from your PCNoVooIT
. More information about NoVooIT can be seen here
. Click on http://www.adnetwork100.info
to get more data about ARhome on NoVooIT's website. Usually the ARhome program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NoVooIT\ARhome folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ARhome is C:\Program Files (x86)\NoVooIT\ARhome\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 54.19 KB (55489 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
ARhome contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.19 KB (55489
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ARhome. You can find below info on other versions of ARhome:
When you're planning to uninstall ARhome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
ARhome is an application by NoVooIT. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ARhome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ARhome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ARhome or simply click the Search field and type in "ARhome". The ARhome application will be found automatically. When you select ARhome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ARhome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ARhome:
- The software company is: http://www.adnetwork100.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NoVooIT\ARhome\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ARhome.
8. After uninstalling ARhome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ARhome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ARhome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ARhome by NoVooIT from your PC, we are not saying that ARhome by NoVooIT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ARhome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:47:25.343