You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ARhome for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall ARhome from your PCNoVooIT
. More information about NoVooIT can be seen here
. Click on http://www.adnetwork100.info
to get more data about ARhome on NoVooIT's website. Usually the ARhome program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NoVooIT\ARhome folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ARhome is C:\Program Files (x86)\NoVooIT\ARhome\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 54.19 KB (55489 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
ARhome contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.19 KB (55489
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ARhome. You can find below info on other versions of ARhome:
When you're planning to uninstall ARhome you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
ARhome is an application by NoVooIT. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ARhome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ARhome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ARhome or simply click the Search feature and type in "ARhome". The ARhome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ARhome in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ARhome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ARhome:
- The publisher is: http://www.adnetwork100.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NoVooIT\ARhome\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ARhome.
8. After uninstalling ARhome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ARhome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ARhome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ARhome by NoVooIT from your PC, we are not saying that ARhome by NoVooIT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ARhome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:47:25.343