ARWordReport 2.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ARWordReport 2.2 from your systemVectorsoft Softwarehouse
. Go over here
for more details on Vectorsoft Softwarehouse. You can get more details on ARWordReport 2.2 at http://www.vector-ski.com/reports
. ARWordReport 2.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ARWordReport directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling ARWordReport 2.2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ARWordReport\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Project1.exe and its approximative size is 915.50 KB (937472 bytes).
ARWordReport 2.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.25 MB (3405513
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Project1.exe (915.50 KB)
- Project1.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to ARWordReport 2.2 version 2.2
ARWordReport 2.2 is an application offered by Vectorsoft Softwarehouse. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall ARWordReport 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ARWordReport 2.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ARWordReport 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ARWordReport 2.2". If it exists on your system the ARWordReport 2.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ARWordReport 2.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ARWordReport 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ARWordReport 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.vector-ski.com/reports
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ARWordReport\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ARWordReport 2.2.
8. After removing ARWordReport 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ARWordReport 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ARWordReport 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ARWordReport 2.2 by Vectorsoft Softwarehouse from your PC, nor are we saying that ARWordReport 2.2 by Vectorsoft Softwarehouse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ARWordReport 2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 01:24:46.657