ARP2600 V2 2.5.1
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 from your PCArturia
. Go over here
for more information on Arturia. Please follow http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 on Arturia's web page. ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\ARP2600 V2 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. ARP2600 V2 2.5.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\ARP2600 V2\unins000.exe. ARP2600 V2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.31 MB (1374720 bytes) on disk.
ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.43 MB (2549875
bytes) on disk:
- ARP2600 V2.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.1
of ARP2600 V2 2.5.1.
ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk by ARP2600 V2 2.5.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Arturia Arp2600 V VSTi RTAS v2.5.1 Incl. Keygen - AiR.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arturia\ARP2600 V2
ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 is a program released by the software company Arturia. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ARP2600 V2 2.5.1". If it exists on your system the ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ARP2600 V2 2.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ARP2600 V2 2.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\ARP2600 V2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ARP2600 V2 2.5.1.
8. After removing ARP2600 V2 2.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 by Arturia from your computer, nor are we saying that ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 by Arturia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ARP2600 V2 2.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:57:44.520