This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ARExcelReport 2.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ARExcelReport 2.3 from your systemVectorsoft Softwarehouse
. You can read more on Vectorsoft Softwarehouse or check for application updates here
. More data about the application ARExcelReport 2.3 can be seen at http://www.vector-ski.com/reports
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ARExcelReport directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove ARExcelReport 2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ARExcelReport\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.24 MB (1295872 bytes) on disk and is named Project1.exe.
ARExcelReport 2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.37 MB (2489033
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Project1.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of ARExcelReport 2.3.
ARExcelReport 2.3 is an application marketed by Vectorsoft Softwarehouse. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ARExcelReport 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ARExcelReport 2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ARExcelReport 2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ARExcelReport 2.3". If it exists on your system the ARExcelReport 2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ARExcelReport 2.3 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ARExcelReport 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ARExcelReport 2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vector-ski.com/reports
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ARExcelReport\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ARExcelReport 2.3.
8. After uninstalling ARExcelReport 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ARExcelReport 2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ARExcelReport 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ARExcelReport 2.3 by Vectorsoft Softwarehouse from your PC, we are not saying that ARExcelReport 2.3 by Vectorsoft Softwarehouse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ARExcelReport 2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 21:06:00.387