You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove APP Desktop for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall APP Desktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. Usually the APP Desktop program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for APP Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "fumgroup-67ff85ce@@Citrix.MPS.Desktop.Controller.APP Desktop". SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in APP Desktop. They take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current page applies to APP Desktop version 1.0
APP Desktop is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove APP Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall APP Desktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find APP Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "APP Desktop". If it exists on your system the APP Desktop app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click APP Desktop in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about APP Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall APP Desktop.
8. After uninstalling APP Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong APP Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing APP Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove APP Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that APP Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove APP Desktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:42:14.597