AP Connect 126.96.36.199
AP Connect 188.8.131.52 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AP Connect 184.108.40.206 from your systemAP
. Take a look here
for more info on AP. Usually the AP Connect 220.127.116.11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AP\AP Connect directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AP\AP Connect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AP Connect 18.104.22.168. AP Connect 22.214.171.124's main file takes about 2.98 MB (3127296 bytes) and its name is AP Connect.exe.
AP Connect 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.80 MB (3984549
bytes) on disk:
- AP Connect.exe (2.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (837.16 KB)
The current page applies to AP Connect 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
AP Connect 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by AP. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase AP Connect 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AP Connect 22.214.171.124 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AP Connect 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AP Connect 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the AP Connect 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. When you click AP Connect 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AP Connect 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AP Connect 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling AP Connect 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AP Connect 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AP Connect 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AP Connect 220.127.116.11 by AP from your computer, nor are we saying that AP Connect 18.104.22.168 by AP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AP Connect 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:15:14.403