AP Connect 220.127.116.11
AP Connect 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AP Connect 22.214.171.124 from your systemAP
. Take a look here
for more info on AP. Usually the AP Connect 126.96.36.199 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AP\AP Connect directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AP\AP Connect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AP Connect 188.8.131.52. AP Connect 184.108.40.206's main file takes about 2.98 MB (3127296 bytes) and its name is AP Connect.exe.
AP Connect 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.80 MB (3984549
bytes) on disk:
- AP Connect.exe (2.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (837.16 KB)
The current page applies to AP Connect 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
AP Connect 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by AP. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase AP Connect 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AP Connect 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AP Connect 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AP Connect 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the AP Connect 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you click AP Connect 126.96.36.199 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AP Connect 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AP Connect 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling AP Connect 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AP Connect 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AP Connect 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AP Connect 126.96.36.199 by AP from your computer, nor are we saying that AP Connect 188.8.131.52 by AP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AP Connect 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:15:14.403