This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AOSBOX for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AOSBOX from your systemAOS Technologies
. Check out here
for more info on AOS Technologies. Usually the AOSBOX application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AOS Technologies\AOSBOX directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AOSBOX is C:\Program Files\AOS Technologies\AOSBOX\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ZoolzLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 384.56 KB (393792 bytes) on disk.
AOSBOX contains of the executables below. They take 5.00 MB (5246794
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assist.exe (81.56 KB)
- dcraw.exe (216.56 KB)
- FreeCache.exe (14.06 KB)
- GSRunAsUser.exe (98.06 KB)
- ResetGSData.exe (95.56 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (87.56 KB)
- uninstall.exe (419.07 KB)
- xdelta3.exe (226.56 KB)
- Zoolz.exe (1.51 MB)
- ZoolzLauncher.exe (384.56 KB)
- ZoolzPasswordCheck.exe (783.06 KB)
- ZoolzRestore.exe (724.56 KB)
- ZoolzService.exe (446.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of AOSBOX. You can find below a few links to other AOSBOX versions:
AOSBOX is a program offered by the software company AOS Technologies. Some users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AOSBOX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AOSBOX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AOSBOX or simply click the Search field and type in "AOSBOX". The AOSBOX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AOSBOX in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AOSBOX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AOSBOX.
8. After uninstalling AOSBOX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOSBOX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AOSBOX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOSBOX by AOS Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AOSBOX by AOS Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AOSBOX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 14:31:32.977