You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AORUS ENGINE for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AORUS ENGINE from your PCGIGABYTE Technology Co.,Inc.
. You can find out more on GIGABYTE Technology Co.,Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\AORUS ENGINE directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing AORUS ENGINE is C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\AORUS ENGINE\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AORUS ENGINE's primary file takes about 29.42 MB (30854088 bytes) and is named AORUS.exe.
The following executables are contained in AORUS ENGINE. They take 140.99 MB (147838220
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AORUS.exe (29.42 MB)
- autorun.exe (78.50 KB)
- Flasher.exe (841.00 KB)
- gpu_stressor.exe (3.18 MB)
- Launcher.exe (76.00 KB)
- loading.exe (618.50 KB)
- MBLed.exe (213.42 KB)
- N2080_FW_Upgrade_Tool_V003.exe (2.43 MB)
- OCScan.exe (189.00 KB)
- RunLed.exe (112.42 KB)
- SelLed.exe (340.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (14.42 KB)
- UpdPack.exe (60.54 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VgaModel.exe (54.50 KB)
- AtiFlash.exe (322.50 KB)
- ATIWinflash.exe (2.07 MB)
- GopInfoX.exe (84.00 KB)
- GvLedService.exe (914.50 KB)
- MBLed.exe (207.50 KB)
- MBLedTest.exe (8.83 MB)
- SelLedV2.exe (2.14 MB)
- AORUS_GRAPHICS_ENGINE_x32.exe (7.09 MB)
- AORUS_GRAPHICS_ENGINE_x32_GIGABYTE.exe (7.09 MB)
This data is about AORUS ENGINE version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other AORUS ENGINE releases:
...click to view all...
AORUS ENGINE is an application marketed by the software company GIGABYTE Technology Co.,Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AORUS ENGINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AORUS ENGINE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AORUS ENGINE or simply activate the Search field and type in "AORUS ENGINE". If it is installed on your PC the AORUS ENGINE app will be found automatically. When you click AORUS ENGINE in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AORUS ENGINE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AORUS ENGINE.
8. After uninstalling AORUS ENGINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AORUS ENGINE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AORUS ENGINE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AORUS ENGINE by GIGABYTE Technology Co.,Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AORUS ENGINE by GIGABYTE Technology Co.,Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AORUS ENGINE supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 15:24:20.467