AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6
This page is about AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 from your PCAOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.. You can read more about on AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 at http://www.backup-utility.com/
. AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Backupper directory, subject to the user's option. AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Backupper\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.96 MB (10448744 bytes) on disk and is labeled Backupper.exe.
The executables below are part of AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6. They occupy about 58.36 MB (61196963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ABCore.exe (367.86 KB)
- ABEventBackup.exe (87.85 KB)
- ABRequestDlg.exe (147.85 KB)
- ABSchedhlp.exe (87.86 KB)
- ABService.exe (455.86 KB)
- ABSync.exe (423.86 KB)
- ABUserPass.exe (247.86 KB)
- AMBackup.exe (395.86 KB)
- Backupper.exe (9.96 MB)
- IUHelper.exe (115.85 KB)
- LoadDrv_x64.exe (130.86 KB)
- MakeDisc.exe (4.65 MB)
- PeLoadDrv.exe (29.36 KB)
- PxeUi.exe (1.25 MB)
- RemoveBackupper.exe (235.85 KB)
- SendFeedback.exe (647.85 KB)
- ShortcutTaskAgent.exe (75.86 KB)
- ShowPage.exe (143.85 KB)
- TipInfo.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- ValidCheck.exe (151.85 KB)
- VSSCOM.exe (146.86 KB)
- autoSetIp.exe (79.86 KB)
- Backupper.exe (7.40 MB)
- ImageDeploy.exe (2.24 MB)
- MakeDisc.exe (4.48 MB)
- PeLoadDrv.exe (29.85 KB)
- PxeUi.exe (1.07 MB)
- ValidCheck.exe (87.86 KB)
- vsscom.exe (146.85 KB)
- bootmgr.exe (511.06 KB)
- autoSetIp.exe (79.85 KB)
- Backupper.exe (8.24 MB)
- PeLoadDrv.exe (111.35 KB)
- LoadDrv_Win32.exe (111.86 KB)
- VSSCOM.exe (146.85 KB)
- VSSCOM.exe (146.85 KB)
- Backupper.exe (11.35 MB)
- PeLoadDrv.exe (110.86 KB)
The current page applies to AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 version 4.6
AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 is a program by AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6". If it is installed on your PC the AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6:
- The software company is: http://www.backup-utility.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Backupper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6.
8. After removing AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 by AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 by AOMEI Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AOMEI Backupper Pro 4.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 14:27:34.790