AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver
A guide to uninstall AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver from your computer
This web page is about AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\AOL\Screensaver directory (same installation drive as Windows). ygpsstra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 97.13 KB (99456 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver. They occupy 255.54 KB (261670
bytes) on disk.
- uninst_ygpss.EXE (158.41 KB)
- ygpsstra.exe (97.13 KB)
When planning to uninstall AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AOL YGP Screensaver
How to erase AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Some users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver". If it is installed on your PC the AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver application will be found very quickly. After you select AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver.
8. After removing AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AOL You've Got Pictures Screensaver:
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130