AOL Toolbar 5.0
AOL Toolbar 5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AOL Toolbar 5.0 from your PCAOL LLC
. More information on AOL LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.aol.com
if you want to read more on AOL Toolbar 5.0 on AOL LLC's web page. AOL Toolbar 5.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AOL Toolbar 5.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 97.34 KB (99680 bytes) on disk and is named AolTbServer.exe.
The following executables are contained in AOL Toolbar 5.0. They occupy 171.57 KB (175686
bytes) on disk.
- AolTbServer.exe (97.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.22 KB)
This info is about AOL Toolbar 5.0 version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other AOL Toolbar 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall AOL Toolbar 5.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\AolTbServer.exe
AOL Toolbar 5.0 is a program offered by the software company AOL LLC. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase AOL Toolbar 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Toolbar 5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AOL Toolbar 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL Toolbar 5.0". The AOL Toolbar 5.0 application will be found automatically. After you click AOL Toolbar 5.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AOL Toolbar 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Toolbar 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.aol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AOL Toolbar 5.0.
8. After uninstalling AOL Toolbar 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Toolbar 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Toolbar 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL Toolbar 5.0 by AOL LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Toolbar 5.0 by AOL LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Toolbar 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 08:30:57.293