AOL Toolbar 5.0
AOL Toolbar 5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AOL Toolbar 5.0 from your PCAOL LLC
. More information on AOL LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.aol.com
if you want to read more on AOL Toolbar 5.0 on AOL LLC's web page. AOL Toolbar 5.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AOL Toolbar 5.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 97.34 KB (99680 bytes) on disk and is named AolTbServer.exe.
The following executables are contained in AOL Toolbar 5.0. They occupy 171.57 KB (175686
bytes) on disk.
- AolTbServer.exe (97.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.22 KB)
This info is about AOL Toolbar 5.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other AOL Toolbar 5.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall AOL Toolbar 5.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\AolTbServer.exe
AOL Toolbar 5.0 is a program offered by the software company AOL LLC. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase AOL Toolbar 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Toolbar 5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AOL Toolbar 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "AOL Toolbar 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Toolbar 5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AOL Toolbar 5.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AOL Toolbar 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AOL Toolbar 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aol.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AOL\AOL Toolbar 5.0\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AOL Toolbar 5.0.
8. After uninstalling AOL Toolbar 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Toolbar 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL Toolbar 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL Toolbar 5.0 by AOL LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL Toolbar 5.0 by AOL LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Toolbar 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 08:30:57.293