You can find below detailed information on how to remove AOL OnePoint for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AOL OnePoint from your PCAOL
. Further information on AOL can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AOL.com
to get more details about AOL OnePoint on AOL's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall AOL OnePoint. IDVault.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.25 MB (3404056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AOL OnePoint. They occupy an average of 4.04 MB (4232144
bytes) on disk.
- DotNetUpdate.exe (70.30 KB)
- IDVault.exe (3.25 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (46.77 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (118.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.13.703.1
of AOL OnePoint. For other AOL OnePoint versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AOL OnePoint has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AOL OnePoint from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by AOL OnePoint when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\CppUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Database\siteInfo.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\djmnopqs.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\UninstallString
AOL OnePoint is an application offered by AOL. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AOL OnePoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AOL OnePoint from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AOL OnePoint or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL OnePoint". If it exists on your system the AOL OnePoint app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AOL OnePoint in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AOL OnePoint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL OnePoint:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.AOL.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AOL OnePoint.
8. After uninstalling AOL OnePoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AOL OnePoint which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL OnePoint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL OnePoint by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL OnePoint by AOL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL OnePoint supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:08:25.410