You can find below detailed information on how to remove AOL OnePoint for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AOL OnePoint from your PCAOL
. Further information on AOL can be seen here
. Click on http://www.AOL.com
to get more details about AOL OnePoint on AOL's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to uninstall AOL OnePoint. IDVault.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.25 MB (3404056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AOL OnePoint. They occupy an average of 4.04 MB (4232144
bytes) on disk.
- DotNetUpdate.exe (70.30 KB)
- IDVault.exe (3.25 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (46.77 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (118.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.13.703.1
of AOL OnePoint. For other AOL OnePoint versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AOL OnePoint has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AOL OnePoint from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by AOL OnePoint when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\CppUtils.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Database\siteInfo.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\djmnopqs.dat
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\UninstallString
AOL OnePoint is an application offered by AOL. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase AOL OnePoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AOL OnePoint from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AOL OnePoint or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL OnePoint". The AOL OnePoint program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AOL OnePoint in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AOL OnePoint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AOL OnePoint:
- The publisher is: http://www.AOL.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\AOL OnePoint\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AOL OnePoint.
8. After uninstalling AOL OnePoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AOL OnePoint which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL OnePoint using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL OnePoint by AOL from your computer, we are not saying that AOL OnePoint by AOL is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL OnePoint supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:08:25.410