AOL Desktop Gold
This page is about AOL Desktop Gold for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AOL Desktop Gold from your PCOath Inc.
. You can read more on Oath Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOLDesktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling AOL Desktop Gold is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AOLDesktop\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. AOL Desktop Gold's main file takes about 548.03 KB (561184 bytes) and is named AolDesktop.exe.
AOL Desktop Gold installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 53.21 MB (55793520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AolDesktop.exe (548.03 KB)
- AolTrayApp.exe (547.53 KB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (271.53 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (267.53 KB)
- Compuserve.exe (370.03 KB)
- EntryProtect_Installer.exe (4.50 MB)
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- AolDesktop.exe (6.57 MB)
- AolInstallCleaner.exe (22.41 KB)
- AolTrayApp.exe (737.91 KB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (322.02 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (21.41 KB)
- EntryProtect_Installer.exe (4.60 MB)
- KillTabProcs.exe (18.91 KB)
- AolDesktop.exe (7.22 MB)
- AolTrayApp.exe (737.94 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (21.44 KB)
- Compuserve.exe (307.53 KB)
- EntryProtect_Installer.exe (4.64 MB)
- KillTabProcs.exe (18.94 KB)
- FlashInstall.exe (19.77 MB)
The current page applies to AOL Desktop Gold version 11.0.1474
only. You can find below a few links to other AOL Desktop Gold versions:
...click to view all...
AOL Desktop Gold is a program released by the software company Oath Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove AOL Desktop Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AOL Desktop Gold from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AOL Desktop Gold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AOL Desktop Gold". If it is installed on your PC the AOL Desktop Gold application will be found automatically. After you select AOL Desktop Gold in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AOL Desktop Gold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AOL Desktop Gold.
8. After removing AOL Desktop Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL Desktop Gold that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AOL Desktop Gold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AOL Desktop Gold by Oath Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AOL Desktop Gold by Oath Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AOL Desktop Gold in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 23:22:48.810