This page contains detailed information on how to remove AOL for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AOL from your computerAOL Inc.
. Additional info about AOL Inc. can be seen here
. AOL is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove AOL by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjY4MmE1YWQwLTljMGEtNDZmNi1iYmE4LWI0ZDY3MDBmMzAwMCJ9. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 44.46 MB (46620352 bytes) on disk and is named asusgiftbox.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AOL. They take about 45.77 MB (47996973
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- asusgiftbox.exe (44.46 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (431.36 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
AOL has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
AOL is an application offered by the software company AOL Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AOL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AOL with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AOL or simply activate the Search field and type in "AOL". If it is installed on your PC the AOL application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AOL in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AOL, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AOL.
8. After uninstalling AOL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AOL which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AOL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AOL by AOL Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AOL by AOL Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AOL in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:34:09.403