Anno 1404 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Anno 1404 from your computerUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. You can read more about about Anno 1404 at http://anno-game.ubi.com/
. Usually the Anno 1404 program is placed in the C:/Game/Anno 1404 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Anno 1404 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\upc.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uplay.exe and its approximative size is 435.34 KB (445784 bytes).
Anno 1404 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.75 MB (24908104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.39 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.76 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.40 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.40 MB)
- osi.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to Anno 1404 version 1404
only. Click on the links below for other Anno 1404 versions:
Anno 1404 is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Anno 1404 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Anno 1404 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Anno 1404 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anno 1404". If it exists on your system the Anno 1404 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Anno 1404 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anno 1404, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anno 1404:
- The software company is: http://anno-game.ubi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\upc.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anno 1404.
8. After uninstalling Anno 1404, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Anno 1404 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anno 1404 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Anno 1404 by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Anno 1404 by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anno 1404 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-07 11:10:24.670