AMS Photo Effects 2.91
AMS Photo Effects 2.91 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMS Photo Effects 2.91 from your systemMisterKen-Studios
. You can find out more on MisterKen-Studios or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\MisterKen-Studios\AMS Photo Effects directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AMS Photo Effects 2.91 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MisterKen-Studios\AMS Photo Effects\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.24 MB (3402240 bytes) on disk and is called Effects.exe.
AMS Photo Effects 2.91 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.02 MB (4219166
bytes) on disk.
- Effects.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (797.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.91
of AMS Photo Effects 2.91.
AMS Photo Effects 2.91 is a program by the software company MisterKen-Studios. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase AMS Photo Effects 2.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMS Photo Effects 2.91 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMS Photo Effects 2.91 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMS Photo Effects 2.91". If it is installed on your PC the AMS Photo Effects 2.91 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMS Photo Effects 2.91 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMS Photo Effects 2.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMS Photo Effects 2.91.
8. After uninstalling AMS Photo Effects 2.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMS Photo Effects 2.91 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMS Photo Effects 2.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMS Photo Effects 2.91 by MisterKen-Studios from your computer, we are not saying that AMS Photo Effects 2.91 by MisterKen-Studios is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMS Photo Effects 2.91 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 22:03:29.437