AMS Photo Effects 2.25
How to uninstall AMS Photo Effects 2.25 from your computer
You can find below details on how to remove AMS Photo Effects 2.25 for Windows. It is made by AMS Software
. Take a look here
for more details on AMS Software. You can get more details related to AMS Photo Effects 2.25 at http://ams-soft.com/effects
. Usually the AMS Photo Effects 2.25 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMS Photo Effects folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMS Photo Effects\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AMS Photo Effects 2.25. Effects.exe is the AMS Photo Effects 2.25's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.24 MB (3402240 bytes) on disk.
AMS Photo Effects 2.25 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.91 MB (4097818
bytes) on disk:
- Effects.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about AMS Photo Effects 2.25 version 2.25
A way to delete AMS Photo Effects 2.25 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AMS Photo Effects 2.25 is an application marketed by AMS Software. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AMS Photo Effects 2.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMS Photo Effects 2.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMS Photo Effects 2.25". If it is installed on your PC the AMS Photo Effects 2.25 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMS Photo Effects 2.25 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMS Photo Effects 2.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMS Photo Effects 2.25:
- The web site of the program is: http://ams-soft.com/effects
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMS Photo Effects\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMS Photo Effects 2.25.
8. After removing AMS Photo Effects 2.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMS Photo Effects 2.25 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMS Photo Effects 2.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed AMS Photo Effects 2.25:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMS Photo Effects 2.25 by AMS Software from your computer, we are not saying that AMS Photo Effects 2.25 by AMS Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMS Photo Effects 2.25 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:08:32.937