AMS Catalog 22.214.171.124
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AMS Catalog 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AMS Catalog 188.8.131.52 from your PCTechniSolve Software cc
. Check out here
where you can find out more on TechniSolve Software cc. You can see more info on AMS Catalog 184.108.40.206 at http://www.coolit.co.za
. Usually the AMS Catalog 220.127.116.11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\TechniSolve\Custom\AMS Fans\Catalog directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall AMS Catalog 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TechniSolve\Custom\AMS Fans\Catalog\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 679.37 KB (695671 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
AMS Catalog 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 679.37 KB (695671
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to AMS Catalog 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
AMS Catalog 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company TechniSolve Software cc. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase AMS Catalog 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMS Catalog 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMS Catalog 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMS Catalog 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the AMS Catalog 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMS Catalog 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMS Catalog 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AMS Catalog 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.coolit.co.za
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TechniSolve\Custom\AMS Fans\Catalog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMS Catalog 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing AMS Catalog 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMS Catalog 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMS Catalog 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMS Catalog 220.127.116.11 by TechniSolve Software cc from your computer, nor are we saying that AMS Catalog 18.104.22.168 by TechniSolve Software cc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMS Catalog 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:58:01.250