AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21
AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 from your PCAML SOFT, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AML SOFT, Inc.. You can read more about on AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 at http://www.amlsoft.com
. Usually the AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AML Products\Registry Cleaner directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AML Products\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled regclean.exe and it has a size of 496.00 KB (507904 bytes).
AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2642367
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clean.exe (92.00 KB)
- FRC.exe (20.00 KB)
- pm.exe (96.00 KB)
- regback.exe (504.00 KB)
- regclean.exe (496.00 KB)
- regsearch.exe (140.00 KB)
- startup.exe (60.00 KB)
- UN.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 version 4.21
If you are manually uninstalling AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AML\Registry Cleaner
AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 is a program marketed by AML SOFT, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21". If it is installed on your PC the AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 app will be found very quickly. After you click AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21:
- The software company is: http://www.amlsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AML Products\Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21.
8. After uninstalling AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 by AML SOFT, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 by AML SOFT, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AML Free Registry Cleaner 4.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 21:58:53.373