AMD Start Now
AMD Start Now is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can see more info related to AMD Start Now at http://www.AMD.com
. Usually the AMD Start Now application is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD Start Now installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.96 MB (16737824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.84 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (344.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.1204.1136.20853
of AMD Start Now. For other AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Start Now from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Start Now". The AMD Start Now application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Start Now in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Start Now, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Start Now.
8. After uninstalling AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Start Now in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 08:41:42.783