AMD Start Now
This page is about AMD Start Now for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Start Now from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Start Now on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. AdaptiveSleepService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 135.50 KB (138752 bytes) on disk.
AMD Start Now contains of the executables below. They occupy 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Start Now version 2016.0526.128.312
only. For more AMD Start Now versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Start Now is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD Start Now is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Start Now from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Start Now or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Start Now". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Start Now app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Start Now in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Start Now, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Start Now.
8. After removing AMD Start Now, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Start Now which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Start Now using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Start Now by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Start Now supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 18:08:02.890