This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemNome de sua empresa:
. Take a look here
for more details on Nome de sua empresa:. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about AMD Settings on Nome de sua empresa:'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. AMD Settings's primary file takes around 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) and its name is AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Settings. They occupy 146.34 MB (153453536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.26 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Settings version 2017.0712.153.1564
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is a program released by Nome de sua empresa:. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Settings by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 00:45:24.180