AMD Settings is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about AMD Settings can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's main executable file and it takes approximately 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
AMD Settings contains of the executables below. They take 6.31 MB (6612304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.77 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.45 MB)
This info is about AMD Settings version 2017.0719.309.3849
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings app will be found automatically. When you click AMD Settings in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 19:55:39.240