This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Settings for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app AMD Settings can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's primary executable file and it takes about 308.88 KB (316296 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Settings. They take 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Settings version 2018.0313.138.1104
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. When you click AMD Settings in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 18:45:22.637