This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Settings for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The program's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and occupies 308.88 KB (316296 bytes).
AMD Settings is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.83 MB (7159120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0829.1455.25018
of AMD Settings. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Settings is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". The AMD Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Settings in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 00:48:37.907